Christmas Beauty Gifts for Under $25

Tanner Schmuck, Health/Beauty Editor

Looking for some quick and last minute beauty gifts for under $25? Here are some places and things to snatch up for friends and family before the holidays hit!

Under $25 at Ulta:

Morphe is all the rage at Ulta stores right now. There are palettes from this brand that range anywhere from $15 to $38. According to James Charles, these shadows are extremely pigmented and definitely worth the hype.

BH Cosmetics also has some awesome deals on their upcoming makeup brand. They have makeup brush sets and multiple palettes up on the Ulta website.

Even if you don’t like these two brands, there are many more to choose from under the “$25 and under” tab on the Ulta website.

Under $25 at Sephora:

This is a little harder to achieve from a prestigious makeup store. Believe it or not, Sephora also has a “$25 and Under” tab on their website.

They are also doing brand markdowns this month for the holiday season. This month, they are having little bags of makeup for $10. These bags can include makeup products along with hair products and maybe some accessories.

According to various Sephora associates, these bags are cheap and easy stocking stuffers for this holiday season.

Tanner Schmuck, Staff

Tanner Schmuck is a Senior and serves on the Pirate Log/ Potonian Staff. She is involved in the Art Club, NHS, and writes articles for Journalism.  Her...