• Apr 17, 10:37 amPirates place second at Checotah District Track Meet Tuesday April 16

• Oct 8, 9:28 amFollow our online scoreboard for updates on all the sporting events at PHS!

Potonian Yearbook Staff Receives Honor

HONORED%3A+Members+of+the+2018+Potonian+Staff+are+thrilled+to+announce+that+their+2018+edition+of+the+Potonian%2C+%22Simply%2C%22+has+been+awarded+the+distinction+of+Honors+by+the+Oklahoma+Scholastic+Media+Initiative.++Pictured+with+the+certificate+are+junior+Molly+Clarke%2C+senior+Noah+Sweet+%28Editor+in+Chief+of+the+2018+Potonian%29%2C+and+junior+Alyssa+Driver.++All+three+were+influential+in+the+completion+of+the+sold+out+2018+edition.++
Back to Article
Back to Article

Potonian Yearbook Staff Receives Honor

HONORED: Members of the 2018 Potonian Staff are thrilled to announce that their 2018 edition of the Potonian,

HONORED: Members of the 2018 Potonian Staff are thrilled to announce that their 2018 edition of the Potonian, "Simply," has been awarded the distinction of Honors by the Oklahoma Scholastic Media Initiative. Pictured with the certificate are junior Molly Clarke, senior Noah Sweet (Editor in Chief of the 2018 Potonian), and junior Alyssa Driver. All three were influential in the completion of the sold out 2018 edition.

Lauren Peck-Weisenfels

Lauren Peck-Weisenfels

Lauren Peck-Weisenfels

Lauren Peck-Weisenfels, Sponsor

Lauren Peck-Weisenfels
HONORED: Members of the 2018 Potonian Staff are thrilled to announce that their 2018 edition of the Potonian, “Simply,” has been awarded the distinction of Honors by the Oklahoma Scholastic Media Initiative. Pictured with the certificate are junior Molly Clarke, senior Noah Sweet (Editor in Chief of the 2018 Potonian), and junior Alyssa Driver. All three were influential in the completion of the sold out 2018 edition.

Lauren Peck-Weisenfels, Sponsor

English/Speech/Drama/Journalism Teacher at PHS

Sponsor of Color Guard, Thespian Troup #3283, Debate/Forensics Team, Mock Trial Team and Pirate Players...