• Apr 17, 10:37 amPirates place second at Checotah District Track Meet Tuesday April 16

• Oct 8, 9:28 amFollow our online scoreboard for updates on all the sporting events at PHS!

Sweet Crowned Mr. PHS

In+one+of+the+most+unique+outfits+of+the+evening%2C+Noah+Sweet+was+crowned+Mr.+PHS+by+2017+-+2018+Winner+Walker+Snapp.++The+evening+was+filled+with+hilarious+performances+and+wild+outfits.++%22It+has+been+one+of+the+best+years+of+my+life%2C%22+said+Walker+in+his+farewell+speech+as+he+instructed+the+new+Mr.+PHS+to+enjoy+the+time+as+it+goes+quickly.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Sweet Crowned Mr. PHS

In one of the most unique outfits of the evening, Noah Sweet was crowned Mr. PHS by 2017 - 2018 Winner Walker Snapp.  The evening was filled with hilarious performances and wild outfits.

In one of the most unique outfits of the evening, Noah Sweet was crowned Mr. PHS by 2017 - 2018 Winner Walker Snapp. The evening was filled with hilarious performances and wild outfits. "It has been one of the best years of my life," said Walker in his farewell speech as he instructed the new Mr. PHS to enjoy the time as it goes quickly.

Sara Fowler

Sara Fowler

Sara Fowler

Sara Fowler
TUGGING AT HEART STRINGS: He won over the crowd when Noah Sweet carried a dog onstage during the Casual Wear round. Sweet was named Mr. PHS over the nine men who competed for the title. Sweet’s surprise and joy was summed up in a conversation with his friends.
“Homecoming king and now this!? I’m so honored.”

Sara Fowler, Staff

Sara Fowler is a Sophomore at Poteau high school and she is part of Poteau High School Marching Band and FFA.