MR. PHS TO BE CROWNED TUESDAY

BIG+FINISH%3A+Coy+Vowels+%28class+of+2018%29+competed+for+Mr.+PHS+in+2017%2C+performing+%22Party+in+the+USA%22+for+the+lip+sync+contest.++Mr.+PHS+2018+will+be+crowned+Tuesday+November+13+in+the+annual+pageant.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

MR. PHS TO BE CROWNED TUESDAY

BIG FINISH: Coy Vowels (class of 2018) competed for Mr. PHS in 2017, performing

BIG FINISH: Coy Vowels (class of 2018) competed for Mr. PHS in 2017, performing "Party in the USA" for the lip sync contest. Mr. PHS 2018 will be crowned Tuesday November 13 in the annual pageant.

Kinsey Peck

Kinsey Peck

Kinsey Peck

Staff

After junior Sallie Taylor was crowned Miss PHS on Thursday, the boys of PHS are eager to get their shot at being named Mr. PHS.

Walker Snapp, Mr. PHS 2017 will be on hand to pass off his title to the 10 hopefuls, including four returning competitors.

The pageant begins at 7 pm Tuesday November 13 in the Bob Lee Kidd Civic Center.  Tickets are available at the door for $5 (adults) and $3 (students).

Kinsey Peck
TOP THREE: In 2017, 10 contestants competed for the title of Mr. PHS, including these top three men: Colton Davis, Ryan Ward, and winner Walker Snapp. Who will be crowned Mr. PHS 2018?