• Oct 17, 12:46 pmThree students compete in Greenhand Quiz competition; Brett Hoffman places 6th overall.

• Oct 16, 11:19 amAcademic Bowl Team scheduled to host LeFlore County Tournament on October 23.

• Oct 16, 11:18 amBoys Cross Country and two members of the girls team to compete at State Saturday October 20

Inexpensive Makeup Products for All

How to achieve your look for less

Tanner Schmuck, Health/Beauty Editor

Tanner Schmuck, Health/Beauty Editor

Tanner Schmuck, Health/Beauty Editor

Tanner Schmuck, Health/Beauty Editor

We all know that makeup products can be expensive, but they don’t have to be. We spend lots of money on unnecessary products when we could easily buy cheaper ones. There are plenty of cheap makeup brands that you can easily buy at Walmart, Target, and the drug store section of Ulta. It has become easier and easier to access these products.

To start off your makeup look, use a primer to smooth over your skin and get ready for foundation. A cheap primer that you can get from any of the stores listed above, is the Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer. It is only $2.99, which is an amazing price. It helps color correct your skin while providing it with a flawless canvas.

After primer, you want to apply your foundation. A cheap and amazing foundation is the Wet and Wild Photo Focus foundation. It is seamless on the skin and gives an amazing finish. For only being $5.99, this foundation is totally worth the hype.

If you apply powder, an affordable one is the Coty Airspun powder, which is only available at Walmart locations. For this powder only being $5.97, I will be reaching for this one way more than any high end makeup brand.

For highlight, blush, and bronzer, there is an easy accessible palette available now. Maybelline has come out with an affordable trio that consists of these products for only $7.85.

Finally we have come to eyeshadow. For only $2.00, E.L.F has come out with a Flawless eyeshadow palette in Tantalizing Taupe. This palette is perfect for creating the perfect smokey eye. To learn how to create the perfect smokey eye, be sure to check out Alyssa Driver’s article on how to do so.

For more products, be sure to check out this blog to get the inside scoop on all of the cheapest products. ea