• Oct 17, 12:46 pmThree students compete in Greenhand Quiz competition; Brett Hoffman places 6th overall.

• Oct 16, 11:19 amAcademic Bowl Team scheduled to host LeFlore County Tournament on October 23.

• Oct 16, 11:18 amBoys Cross Country and two members of the girls team to compete at State Saturday October 20

Tri-M Honor Society Announces Newest Members

STAFF, Staff

The PHS chapter of Tri-M announced this week that it had inducted several sophomore students into its membership.

Tri-M is a music honor society for students involved in band and choir.  The only national organization for musicians, the society recognizes student achievement both academically and musically.

Through music activities on their campus, they receive points for music achievement as well as participate in community activities and service.

New members  in the PHS chapter include sophomores Madison A., Yair C., Micah E., Sean F., Trista F., Juliet F., Sara F., Chloe G., Phoenix K., Landon P., Cora R., McKinlee T., Kansas W., and Serenitie W.

Three upperclassmen were also admitted into the society: Trinity A. (senior), Niky G. (junior), and Brandon M. (senior).

For more information on the society at large, visit their website.   For more information about the PHS Chapter, contact Mrs. Smedley or Mrs. Perkin.