Homecoming Set for September 21; Court and Dress Up Days Announced

Cheer+Sponsor+Valerie+Odom+announces+the+dress+up+days+for+Homecoming+2018.++The+days+are+posted+in+the+senior+hallway.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Cheer Sponsor Valerie Odom announces the dress up days for Homecoming 2018.  The days are posted in the senior hallway.

Cheer Sponsor Valerie Odom announces the dress up days for Homecoming 2018. The days are posted in the senior hallway.

Tanner Schmuck

Tanner Schmuck

Tanner Schmuck

STAFF, Staff

Tanner Schmuck

Cheer Sponsor Valerie Odom announced that homecoming dress up days were planned for the 2018 fall Homecoming Week.   Each day will have a different theme which will provide students with two different options for dressing up.

Monday’s theme will be Dress for Success vs PJ Day.  Students may dress up in their best professional wear or dress down in their favorite pajamas.

Tuesday will pit vibrant colors against monochromatic fashion with the Tie-Dye vs Black and White Day.

Wednesday and Thursday will give students an opportunity to show off their individual character with Wednesday’s Country vs Rocker theme and Thursdays Mathletes vs Athletes theme.

Friday will of course be a Pirate Spirit day with “Rated AAAAAARRRGGGHHH!”

The Pirate Log will be on hand to take photos of students who show their school spirit with a group photo being taken during 5th hour each day.

Homecoming sponsor Darla Humphries has announced that the homecoming court for band and football have been selected.

Homecoming 2018

The football homecoming court includes King Bryson M. and Queen Demi G.; junior attendants Kagan S. and Sallie T.; sophomore attendants Colton W. and Jentri J.; and freshman attendants Syler F. and Jaylee M.

Demi G., senior

Lauren Peck-Weisenfels
Bryson M., senior

Kinsey Peck
Kagan S., junior

Kinsey Peck
Sallie T., junior

Lauren Peck-Weisenfels
Colton W., sophomore

Noah Sweet
Jentri J., sophomore

Syler F., freshman

Jaylee M., freshman

Not pictured, Jentri J.

The band homecoming court includes King Noah Sweet and Queen Suzannie S.; junior attendants Levi R. and Lexee O.; sophomore attendants Sean F. and Serenetie W.; and freshman attendants Conner P. and Reagan Bullard.

Kinsey Peck
Noah S., senior

Kinsey Peck
Suzannie S., senior

Kinsey Peck
Levi R., junior

Lauren Peck-Weisenfels
Lexee O., junior

Kinsey Peck
Sean F., sophomore

Kinsey Peck
Serenitie W., sophomore

Kinsey Peck
Conner P., freshman

Reagan Bullard, Freshman