• Nov 11, 6:21 pmDylan Richmond named to OMEA Mixed Choir; McKinlee Thomas to OCDA Treble Choir

• Nov 6, 8:43 amSallie Taylor, junior, crowned Miss PHS 2018

• Nov 6, 8:43 amTuesday November 6 is election day. Visit your local polling site before polls close.

Your Face but Better

Beauty trends that are taking the beauty community by storm

Tanner Schmuck, Staff

Ever since Spring Fashion Week 2018, we have noticed that makeup trends have had a switch up. Everything that you thought you knew about precise brows and full coverage foundation is now trash.

Concealed lips, fluffy eyebrows, and frizzy hair are all the rage right now. Whether you like the trends or not, they are here to stay for the moment.

The runway is going absolutely crazy about these trends, but what does the rest of the beauty community think?

If you were to ask NikkieTutorials, the full coverage queen, she would probably tell you that she hates the light coverage foundation trend.

On the other hand, the beauty blogger Lisa Eldridge is absolutely loving the Rosy Glossy eye that the runway has created.

No matter what the trends are, they are always in rotation, so don’t get too attached. Since spring and summer are over, you should strive to achieve the fall trends.

To achieve and master these trends, you can visit a variety of different beauty blogs, or even hop over to YouTube to watch the masters exceed the beauty standards.

Here is a list of the top beauty blogs:

I Covet Thee Tamira Jarrel

Miss Whoever You Are Gorgeous in Grey

The Beauty Look Book Beauty and the Beat