• Apr 16, 1:42 pmSpring Play, Twelfth Night will be performed April 18, 20, and 21!

• Apr 16, 1:42 pmWant to know what's happening at PHS? Check out our Calendar at the bottom of our home page!

• Apr 3, 9:12 amTeacher Walkout over; schools across the state resume classes.

My Top 10 Drugstore Products

Makeup and Skin Care

cosmetics, beauty, makeup, blush, cost, samples

Uploaded by: Del Giallo, Sarah

cosmetics, beauty, makeup, blush, cost, samples Uploaded by: Del Giallo, Sarah

DREAMSTIME

DREAMSTIME

Alyssa Driver, Staff

Over the years, drug stores like Walmart and Target have been putting out products that I would rather use than high-end products. Drugstores are my favorite places to get good cheap face masks and makeup.

#1 – Favorite drugstore foundation is the Wet n’ Wild photo focus foundation. It is sold at almost every drugstore and is only $5! It has great coverage and it’s good for all skin types because it is not overly dewy or matte, it has a nice skin-like finish. It also comes in a wide variety of shades!

#2 –  FreeMan dead sea clay mask. It is great for clearing pores, taking away dead skin, and make your skin feel very clean. It smells kinda funky but it’s a fun color. You can buy a .5 oz packet it has about 2 uses in it for $1.23, and you can buy it in a 6 oz bottle for $3.27.

#3 – Olay Gentle Clean Foaming Face Cleanser. It is great light cleanser sensitive skin. It’s very foamy and it smells like fresh laundry, which I love. It’s $4.97 on the Walmart website. I feel that it’s best to use it with a rag other than just your hands so you’re really cleaning your skin.

#4 – NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette. This palette has a good selection of colors with different hues and tone of Blue,Green, Red and Purple. There 16 shades, different types of shadows ; matte, glimmer, and glitter. The palette is $18 so each eyeshadow is $1.125 each. It’s worth the price and its sold at some Walmarts, Targets, and Ultas.

#5 – L.A. COLORS Browie Wowie. It is a good mixture of wax and pigment for a brow pencil. It is $3 and it comes in 8 shades. It is the best brow pencil I have tried at the drugstore that is under $5! The spoolie isn’t rough either so it’s nice and soft.

#6 – Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb. This sheet mask is great for when you really need some moisture back into your face. The moisturizer in the mask is quite heavy, so if your skin is oily, I wouldn’t recommend. The sheet mask is $2.50 on Walmart’s website. They also offer a 6-pack for $14.94. I love it on a day when my skin thirsty and needs to be quenched.

#8 – Maybelline Color Sensation Lipstick. This lipstick comes a lot of different shades and finishes. They’re not transfer-proof but they stuff but and dont wear-off easily. They are $7.49 on the Ulta website. My favorite shade from that line is Gone Greige.

#9 – Biore Deep Pore Cleanser. This a very nice cleanser for clearing out blackheads and dirt. After I use it my skin is soft, and after my first use I noticed a difference in my skin. On Ulta’s website, it is $7.49. It is best to use it with a rag or spin brush for the best cleanse.

#10 – Elf Baked Highlighter. This baked highlighter is blinding and only $4. You have to scrape the top off or it won’t show up that well. It is good and it’s very pretty and it comes in different shades for every skin tone.