• Dec 12, 2:29 pmPirate Basketball HoCo Thursday December 21 @ 6 pm

• Dec 12, 2:29 pmPirate Wrestling Homecoming Thursday December 14 in the Gym, 6 pm.

• Dec 12, 2:28 pmThe AP US History class will be visiting the Gilcrease museum Wednesday December 13.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Will it meet expectations?

Dillon Scarcelli, E/T Staff

There was a lot of talk about people having high expectations for this film. Chaim Gartenberg from The Verge  talks about wanting The Last Jedi not to be another remake of Empire Strikes Back. Rotten tomatoes has reviewed the movie and given it a 93%

In this new film a quick description would be that Rey develops her newly discovered abilities with guidance from Luke Skywalker, who is unsettled by the strength of her powers. The Resistance prepares to battle the First Order.

It released on December 14, 2017.

After seeing this film I can say that it met my expectations and more the movie definitely topped the force awakens. Now even though there are some minor bad things in this movie there’s still plenty of things that made up for them it introduces some cool characters and creatures and a lot of surprising things happened. The whole movie has you on the edge of your seat I enjoyed it and if your a fan of Star Wars you might enjoy it too I’d definitely recommend this movie.

A lot of people were afraid it was going to let them down because they had switched directors, but reviews and box office sales show that many people still watched it now. It didn’t meet the sales force awakens did but it’s still a great movie definitely recommend.