• Oct 17, 12:46 pmThree students compete in Greenhand Quiz competition; Brett Hoffman places 6th overall.

• Oct 16, 11:19 amAcademic Bowl Team scheduled to host LeFlore County Tournament on October 23.

• Oct 16, 11:18 amBoys Cross Country and two members of the girls team to compete at State Saturday October 20

1 of 16: My Unique Personality

Briar Bowen, Staff

Bored with nothing to do, I found myself on the Internet. I was also pondering myself; this means I was thinking about how other people think of me. This idle thought led me to search for a personality test online. I found one that analyzes your responses and pairs you with 1 of 16 personas at 16personalities.com.

Their personality test was extremely accurate to the point that it was describing how I function. The whole premise of a personality test is to accurately analyze the person that completed the test, but the accuracy of this one was flat out eerie.

The website narrows everyone that takes their test into one of four groups, and then narrowing them even further into one specific personality. That means there are sixteen distinct personalities that could be assigned to the test taker.

Their test takes a minimum of 12 minutes to accurately answer all of the questions. If you do not think very hard on them, your results may be skewed. When taking the test, I thought deeply about every response. This led to my results being very accurate.

I was filed under the Diplomat personality of Campaigner. Campaigners are described as truly free spirits and very popular. We aren’t as interested in the excitement and pleasure of social events, but more in the connections that can be made. Campaigners are also described as charming, independent, energetic, and compassionate.

There are six entries about how your personality type interacts with the environment and relationships. They are all very in depth and described me perfectly.

If you want to figure out if you know yourself as well as you think, follow this link:  16Personalities: Free personality test, type descriptions, relationship ….